Accessible Information Standards
Do you have a disability, impairment or sensory loss & need to receive information in a way you can easily understand?
Please contact the surgery so that we can provide information in various formats.
If you’ve already signed up - click here to sign in
What can you do online?
Online Services allow you to do some things without having to visit or phone the Surgery:
- Order Repeat Prescriptions
- Book Appointments (in the next 2 weeks)
- Cancel Appointments (up to 1 hour before the appointment is due)
- View your Summary* or Coded Care Record**
*This is not your full GP medical record, but a summary of important aspects, including medication, allergies, illnesses, immunisations & test results. Access to your full GP record is available by applying in writing at the surgery - more details here.
**This is more detailed than your Summary Care Record, but still not your full record.
- All you need is access to the Internet & your user name & password - Get these by registering:
- You’ll need to fill in a very short registration form. Click here to print it off now & bring it to the surgery. Alternatively, ask for one at Reception next time you come in.
- You’ll also need to bring:
- Proof of identity, including at least one form of photo ID, such as passport or driving licence, and evidence of your address, so we can be sure we’re giving access to the right person.
- If you don’t have photo ID, but have been registered at the Surgery for a long time, and are well known to staff, we may be able to vouch for you instead, although this will take longer, so we’d like to keep this type of identity verification to a minimum please.
Registering to use Online Services on someone else’s behalf:
(For example, a child or someone you have caring responsibilities for)
Both of you need to be registered:
- Fill in this form for them
- Fill in this form for yourself for ‘proxy’ access
Again, you can either print them & fill them in to bring to the surgery, or ask at Reception next time you visit.